We Are On The Move!
Action Required! You'll Need to Repoint Your Satellite Dish before 6/30/2017.
It is now official! We are uplinking on both AMC-8, our current satellite at 139 degrees west longitude, and AMC-18 at 105 degrees west longitude. This means that you can repoint your satellite dish at any time and receive programming from FNN, Pemiere, Westwood One, SkyView Networks, and many others. In order to continue receiving programming from these providers you must repoint your dish before June 30, 2017.
Please read the release here.
FNN does not endorse any one satellite company for dish repoints however some of our affiliates have used the following companies with success:
- Vidsat Communications. Contact: Mark Wilson (727)372-9005. email@example.com.
- Linkup Communications. Contact Mark Johnson (703)217-8290. firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE that once your dish has been repointed, the XDS satellite receiver should "fall back" to the correct frequency automatically. However if it doesn't the proceedure for manually inputting it is as follows:
1. From the front panel of the receiver press "Set" repeatedly until you see "Status" in the display.
2. Press the right arrow until you see "Setup" in the display. Press "Set" again.
3. Press the right arrow until you see "Tuner" in the display. Press "Set" again. The current frequency of 01040000 kHz will be displayed. Press "Set". A cursor will appear over the first digit in the frequency.
4. Using the up and down arrows to change the value of each digit and the right arrow to move from digit to digit, change the frequency to 01040500 kHz. Press "Set" when complete.
Note that the symbol rate remains unchanged from its current value.
If you have any questions, please contact:
Premiere Networks. Call (818)461-8373 or email email@example.com
Help at FNN (during normal business hours):
Jim Poling: Call (407)916-8408 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Jeff Worthington: Call (866)304-6397 or email email@example.com.